The latest MillerPulse survey shows the restaurant industry doing well in the first half of 2015. Operators are doing well in both the quick serve and casual dining arenas. In order to keep moving in the right direction, it’s important for operators to stay on top of their sales and manage their purchases with a contract management system like GoSimple.
If you’re responsible for building rebate programs for you various operator locations but don’t have a seamless way of bringing it all together, then GoSimple can help! Our cloud-based SaaS product allows you to manage your business and increase profits.
- Track your distributor purchases
- Set up Manufacturer rebate programs
- Build and send invoices to the Manufacturers
- Collect and reconcile your rebate invoices
- Analytics reporting
- Distributor Files Module: This module allows you to bring in the distributor purchase feeds and map the info back to your locations, products, etc.
- Contract Module: This module allows you to build your manufacturer rebate programs. SKU level detail with the ability to rebate per UOM, $ or %, and also growth programs with an easy to use drag and drop feature.
- Invoice Module: This module allows you to invoice your manufacturers on a schedule chosen by you. Once scheduled, the invoices will be automatically built and emailed.
- Reconciliation Module: This module allows you to reconcile incoming manufacturer rebate checks against invoices.
- Reporting Module: This module allows you to analyze your data so you can see your purchases and rebates by location, distributor, manufacturer, product, etc. This will give you the ability to take control and make necessary changes where needed to increase profits.
Want to learn more about GoSimple’s Operator Solution? Request a demo today!
Latest posts by Brian Maloney (see all)
- Shipping Costs Have Skyrocketed – How Food Manufacturers Use Technology to Save - March 26, 2018
- Changes in Trade Promotion Management - January 17, 2018
- Blacksmith Applications Acquires GoSimple - January 11, 2018