Kickstarter campaigns are a lot of work, especially for restaurant owners. There are so many things to consider and ensure are addressed properly. Research is a big key to getting funding through a kickstarter campaign. It’s important to know exactly what you’re getting into and what all is needed in order to get to where you’re going. For restaurant startups, it’s important to know how you’ll be managing your contracts with manufacturers and distributors. Luckily, GoSimple can help with that aspect of your business.
As an operator, you’re responsible for building rebate programs for your location(s). So, you need a way to connect all of the pieces together. Using a cloud-based SaaS product, like GoSimple, gives any sized chain operator the ability to have feature rich products.
What kind of operator solutions does GoSimple offer? GoSimple offers multiple modules to help run your business to meet the demands of your customers.
- Track Distributor Purchases
- Set Up Manufacturer Rebate Programs
- Build And Send Invoices To The Manufacturers
- Collect And Reconcile
- Rebate Invoices
- Detailed Reporting
GoSimple offers multiple modules to help run your business to meet the demands of your customers.
Latest posts by Brian Maloney (see all)
- Shipping Costs Have Skyrocketed – How Food Manufacturers Use Technology to Save - March 26, 2018
- Changes in Trade Promotion Management - January 17, 2018
- Blacksmith Applications Acquires GoSimple - January 11, 2018